A simple starting Adobe Business Catalyst app framework by Solid Sky to get your started building apps for the BC App Store.
- Create new app in Partner Portal
- Create new site in BC (to use as a sandbox)
- Enable Liquid on that site
- Download framework
- Load into local version of your site
- Update app folder name to match your app key
- If using dreamweaver do not let it update the links to the files
- Update menu.json
- Update Manifest Json
- Upload to new site
- Make sure the delete message is correct and update if not (_assets/app/_delete-message.inc)
- Make sure instructions.html file is thorough and complete
- Make sure the version number in the app matches the version number in your BC Partner Portal and the version number submitted to the BC App Store
Interested in Selling Apps on the BC App Store?
Signup to become an app developer here: https://www.bcappstore.com/develop-apps