STL files for Simula5
- Simula5 should be printed with 3 types of filament.
- Clear/Translucent - "Upper" is a part intended to let the light of LEDs to shine through. I've used transparent PLA, ABS, and T-glase works great, although the clear ABS seems prone to breakage.
- "Tread" should be printed in standard Ninjaflex. I haven't experimented with other flexible filament options, but if you do, please report back!
- All the rest of the parts can be printed in ABS or PLA. PLA generally looks better in my opinion, but support material removal is way easier with ABS.
- I use Simplify3D for slicing. I plan to provide factory files, support material files, and everything else for the 4 types of filament listed above. Parts have been designed for 100% infill!