Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Mindlogger app admin panel wiki!
The web app consists of a modular set of activities that can be tailored in their selection, content, and instructions for a given set of users. Timed notifications remind a user to perform each activity. All data are stored in a backend database and can be viewed by permitted individuals via the online dashboard. Editors can customize settings for a given user via an online panel.
- Activities list shows currently configured Activities.
- An Editor can configure (add, edit, or disable) any Activity.
- Users are assigned by Managers to Activity Sets.
- Access control
- determined per User per Activity Set
Manager Editor Viewer User Add/remove users/viewers ✓ Modify app content ✓ Select activities ✓ Access dashboard ✓
- conditional logic:
- IF skip or choose specific option THEN skip to another question
- For each Activity:
- Set full name, short name (max chars), and description
- Set optional notification schedule per Activity Set (across all Users of that Activity Set)
- Frequency (number of times per) interval (day, week, or month)
- Notify at specific time(s) of the day, days of the week, or dates of the month
- Notify only on a specific date (e.g., June 20th)
- Notify when the Activity happens
Repeat reminders with set intervals after Activity should have been completed but wasn't PLUS maximum number of reminders (e.g., every day for 5 days)? All Activity notifications all at once at the beginning of the day (e.g., 8am)? Local push notification except when in the app (unless >1 tenant)
- Users are assigned to groups based on their roles, and these groups are used for access control.
- Users will have the ability to consent or deny requests from other users to see if their account(s) exist.
- Web version of mobile app
- Sniff platform dims; configure minimum screen resolution for drawing activities
- Log which platform and set access to individual activities for certain platforms (res/size)
- The admin sees a list of all patients with a plot of which activities they engaged in when
- Event drops: https://github.com/marmelab/EventDrops
- Rows are activities per individual, columns are time points.
- Each dot indicates whether an activity was performed by the person at that time.
- Time span/zoom capabilities which will merge dots (e.g., daily -> weekly).
- Click to see activity data for each dot (e.g., survey responses).
- Download an activity as a json file.
- Alternative visualizations:
- Present scores on dashboard; include a line plot.
- Conditional logic: arbitrary conditional screen flow
- Score value conditions
- Cumulative responses
- End Activity
- Start a different Activity
- for text/image selection activities, option to select from a set of stimuli; randomly shuffle order or choose from a set of sequences
- Migrate apps
- in transit
- (cron job syntax for periodic notifications) [Default: OFF]
- Notify prior to Activity (e.g. 10 minutes prior)
- Notify conditionally
- x time after last response
- if x other Activity completed
- Set if user can resume where left off, only skipped portions, can start over, or cannot resume
- Set whether user can go back to previous screen or skip to next screen
- Set number of times permitted to REDO (erase previous media entries but save timestamps)
- Set whether user can delete their data (GDPR)?
- Survey question group instructions:
- Optionally set instructions for a group of questions. Sometimes you have groups of questions with a long text instruction for the entire group. Each question should have a question group ID, and just before you reach the first question in that group, the text instruction should appear as a full screen modal. Then for each question within the group, there should be a link just above that question ("Instructions") that opens up a modal with the same text.