Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Mindlogger app backend wiki!
- Access control
- determined per User per Activity Set
Manager Editor Viewer User Add/remove users/viewers ✓ Modify app content ✓ Select activities ✓ Access dashboard ✓
- Encryption: "All storage volumes on AWS, Azure, and GCP are automatically encrypted."
- Respondent/Informant specification
- Users are assigned to groups based on their roles, and these groups are used for access control.
- Users will have the ability to consent or deny requests from other users to see if their account(s) exist.
- Make it easy for someone to set up the backend on their own server
- Triggers from server/devices to activities
- Test suite for interaction testing
In the following diagram, each column is an access-controlled lane, so specific permissions are required to access data in each lane.