GitHub Repos for MindLogger
MindLogger is a really large project, so we've split its parts into different repos.
Stack architecture diagram
* Our current web app is in Vue, but its React-based replacement is in active development.
- this is the landing page for https://mindlogger.org
- its purpose is to provide quick links to download the app
- it also links to a researcher focused "about" site
- this is the code for the researcher focused "about" site
- this site isn't meant for users of the app
- hosted at https://childmindinstitute.github.io/mindlogger-website
- these are the spec-docs for all aspects of the MindLogger project.
- We use it to keep track of the features we will add in the near future
- this is the repo for the iOS and Android app
- this is where this wiki is hosted!
- written with react-native
- this is the repo for the web version
- written with Vue
- this is a repo where we keep track of bugs
- you can add a bug without a github account by going to: https://gitreports.com/issue/shnizzedy/MindLogger-bug-reports
Community maintained, related repos
- this repo hosts items, activities, and activity-set schemas, that mindlogger is able to render once they are imported on the admin panel
- all files are json-ld files
- this repo renders the items, activities, and activity-sets on the schema-standardization repo
- written in Vue