This is a seed to start a proyect for front end web development.
See a demo here: http://rubendiazjorge.me/gulp-seed
- Browserify (with browserify-shim).
- Watchify (caching version of browserify for super fast rebuilds).
- SASS (to autor css files, with sourcemaps support. Using libsas to improve speed significantly).
- CoffeeScript (with source maps!).
- jQuery (from npm).
- Bootstrap (from npm).
- Backbone (from npm).
- Marionette (from npm).
- Jade (to autor HTML on client and server)
- BrowserSync (to live reload browser and as static server).
- ImageMin Image optimization.
- Error Notification Error Notifications in Notification Center.
- You need to have node installed.
- You need to have gulp installed. To install it globally run
npm install -g gulp
To install/update the seed run:
mkdir awesome cd awesome git clone https://github.com/Chipairon/gulp-seed.git . npm install
This runs through all dependencies listed in
package.json and downloads them
node_modules folder in your project directory.
gulp watchto start a static server and begin watching your files.
- The results of the build will be put on './build' folder. You can change this on the configuration file
This started as a fork from https://github.com/greypants/gulp-starter to adapt it to my personal needs.
Original code and its licensing can be found here: https://github.com/greypants/gulp-starter https://github.com/greypants/gulp-starter/blob/master/LICENSE.md