Created and Copyright 2012 by Jarvis Badgley, chiper at chipersoft dot com.
Primal is a collection of independent libraries that collectively form a LAMP development framework. Most Primal modules can be used independently, or they can be used collectively as a full stack framework.
Primal consists of the following libraries:
- Primal.Autoloader - A single class designed to make setting up autoloading in a PHP app as painless as possible.
- Primal.Routing - A clean URL routing engine which uses individual files instead of url patterns.
- Primal.Database - A collection of database classes including a PDO singleton handler, an SQL Query builder and an Object Relationship Model engine.
- Primal.Layout - A collection of classes for creating reusable page templates.
- Primal.Visitor - A visitor authentication and session management library. Requires Primal.Database.
- Primal.Boilerplate - Foundation code for using Primal as a full stack framework.