Evaluate Day for iOS
Evaluate Day is now open source iOS app! Download latest release version on App Store.
![Evaluate Day for iOS](fastlane/full_screenshots/en-US/iPhone X.png)
- Download the Xcode 9 release.
- Clone this repository
- Set CSDemo in Info.plist to true
- Add secret.swift in EvaluateDay/Support/Secret
- Insert keys in secret.swift
let keychainProStart = <KEY>and let
keychainProDuration = <KEY>
- Run project
Evaluate Day app can speak with you on your language. And you can help us. Check localization status on http://translate.evaluateday.com
About Evaluate Day
Evaluate Day is an elegant and flexible application for tracking any parameters of your life, for keeping journals and conducting analyses of all indicators.
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL Create your unique set of cards, sort them however you like and record all the changes every day. You will get an objective picture of your progress; you will clearly understand all changes and will be able to make timely corrections.
- Color - It can create a mood and characterize different aspects of life
- Your location - Record the places you visit
- Phrase - A short and concise phrase or idea that won’t get lost
- 100-Point criterion - Rate any of the criteria from your life on a 100-point scale
- 10-Point criterion - Or on a 10-point scale
- 3-Point criterion - You can also use a 3-point scale; there’s a convenient scale for each criterion
- Counter - It can keep count of the different parameters. You can run a daily counter (e.g. water drunk per day) or sum data over all time (e.g. savings)
- Habit - Form habits with the help of continual monitoring and reminders
- Tracker - track and mark all kinds of recurrent actions
- List - Keep lists of anything; for example, purchases or deals for achieving a goal
- Goal - Set a goal and track your progress toward achieving it
- Journal - Keep a diary, jot down ideas or write a book
Do you have any ideas for new cards or do you know how to improve Evaluate Day? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open GitHub issue.
Copyright (c) 2018 Konstantin Tsistjakov <email@example.com> & Chipp Studio Licensed under the MIT License. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.