My name is Chlod Aidan Alejandro, and I'm a senior software developer and IT manager at my own home. You can call me whatever you want, be it "Chlod", "Aidan", 「アイダン君」, or just straight up "dude".
🔭 I’m currently working on ...
A lot of things, much of which are documented on my website. Although you might know me from a few of my projects:
- Ralsei Bot - a Discord bot themed around Ralsei, a character from the game DELTARUNE. The source is private, but I do have the source on GitHub.
- Ultraviolet - a user-friendly Wikipedia counter-vandalism tool and the successor to RedWarn. Its source is available on GitLab.
- PAGASA Parser - a library that parses information from PAGASA's Tropical Cyclone Bulletin page and turns it into various formats.
- JTWC Archiver - an automatic archive of all Joint Typhoon Warning Center warnings and products.
- Zoomiebot - a bot for Wikipedia.
- Deputy - a copyright investigation suite for Wikipedia.
- wikimedia-streams - a library for receiving data streams from Wikimedia.
🌱 I’m currently learning ...
Computer Engineering at Mapúa University. Not literally, I'm currently sticking to TypeScript as my language of choice, and I'm not focusing on any other language for the time being. I do wish to learn Rust at some point.
💬 Ask me about ...
Anything under the sun. If you have some code issues that I can probably solve within 10 minutes, don't be afraid to ask. If you need anime recommendations or Japanese language learning resources, I'll be happy to give you some. If you want me to tell you how to learn a language... well that's pushing the boundaries a bit. Maybe if you sponsor me?
📫 How to reach me
I suggest that you use whatever method you prefer, although I also prefer having things organized.
- If it's Wikipedia-related, please bring it to my talk page.
- For security issues regarding any of my projects, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're a close friend just wanting some attention, you can just call me on my phone number.
- For other concerns, you can tweet at me on Twitter.
⚡ Fun Fact
- There's a meowing duck at the bottom of the homepage for Amazon.
- I have the same age and birthday as Chisato Nishikigi from Lycoris Recoil (as of Season 1), one of my favorite anime series.
- TypeScript's transpiler is written in TypeScript.
- You can install
npm, but it only works if you have Node already.
- PHP is a recursive acronym, because PHP stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor".