Example of a development using HTML, CSS3, JS, jQuery, MySql, PHP Object oriented, W3.CSS, Ajax, Json....
In short, it’s all about a web page with a form. The form reads the fields from a database table and saves data to a different table on the same database.
HTML & CSS
Semantic html5 tags with w3c compliance. Responsive design with 3 breakpoints
- When visiting the page for the first time, the user is shown a layer with a form to submit contact information. A cookie is saved so the user does not get the layer and pop up on their 2nd and subsequent visits.
- The “Contact form” fields are read asynchronously with PHP from a MySQL database
- When the user scrolls down the page, the menu should stick to the top of the browser’s view port and always be visible.
You will find the structure of the database in the folder ./database/
I use classes to store objects and an object relational mapper. The files ./formFields.php and ./formSubmit.php read the actual form fields from the MySQL database table and save the form data into the database
- submitted forms are saved in the tables
- 'formSubmit' stores an id for each form submission
- Each row of the 'formSubmitData' table holds one submitted input field.