It's a simple playground as I wanted to re-code something I've done for Nintendo ERD a few years ago, in a bigger project: an input/output console, similar to Chrome's devtools', but for LUA code executed remotely.
Unlike in my other project, This one is purely local. Its aim is mainly to display a few personal links, and show that I can code some kind of POC quickly in vanilla JS.
Until stated otherwise, it'll be a work in progress, as there are still many things I want to change/add:
- refactor into separate files (css, js)
- refactor JS into modules
- automatic execution of methods (to display links)
- command history
- better input/output handling (eg html code)
- create a scope for the console's code execution (variables aren't stored as expected)
- why not turn this into a real project, such as a language agnostic console?