A simple and blue style theme based on Hexo 3.8.0. Demo
1.Using Stylus as css preprocessor and ejs as template engine
2.Support zh-CN and en by default
Install the theme
- Clone this theme into the
themesfolder under your blog project directory.
cd themes git clone https://github.com/Chorer/hexo-theme-PureBlue.git`
- Modify the site
_config.yml,it should look like this:
cd themes/hexo-theme-PureBlue git pull`
Install the plugins
Make sure you have disable the self-contained
highlight in the site
And then install the hexo-prism-plugin.Check the link for more details.
You can set the language by editing the site
You can also configure the menu,the color scheme and the valine comment by editing the theme
- Add the category page
- Support TOC
- Support fancybox
- Support the third-party comment plugin
- Support the third-party share plugin
- Support website statistics
- Support responsive design
- Mobile adaptation
- Support styling the codequote highlight
- Rewirte the paginator and optimize the code
- Add some icons with font-awesome
- Highlight the title in the TOC
- Refer all js files in one ejs file
- Change the style of scrollbar
- Display total counts of categories,tags and posts
- Fix the bug that the tags will twinkle once touched
- Add support for fancybox
- Fix the bug that the category page can't display
- Improve the navbar
- Change css for a more flat style.
- Give a star if you like , fork or just clone to use , and also you can help me fix bugs and add new feature :)
- If you have any problem or requirement , just open an issue here and i will help you.
- Will not support IE6, 7, 8.