HUGE NOTE: I rarely comment my solutions, as I'm going for speed when writing these programs (as if I was in competition). You WILL find my variable naming confusing.
This is not how I, or anyone, should program in a practical setting.
Mission in doing CodeForces
- To learn Python from scratch
- To grow better at recognizing greedy algorithms
- To expand my knowledge on unknown algorithms
- To increase my "field of view" on how problems can be solved
- To complete at least five programs every weekday except Friday (if possible)
- PyDev (Eclipse's Python plugin)
- Eclipse (For Java solutions)
In general, the higher you go up in lexographical order of the suffix letter, the harder the problem.
- 158B is harder than 158A
- 158B is harder than 1000A
- 1000A is as hard as 158A
If you want to know how I came up with my solution, feel free to reach out! I'll be glad to explain :)