Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux
A mod pack for Kerbal Space Program, delivering a high quality expansion to orbital and surface base construction.
A complete and total rebuild of my old Stockalike Station Parts Expansion project. Everything has been redone, and nothing is left of the old mod!
- Small Station Parts: A full set of 1.25m station parts, with habitats, control rooms, connecting tubes, hubs and much more.
- Medium Station Parts: Expanding the 2.5m set that stock provides, you'll find greenhouses, structural components, specialized connectors, orbital stowage bays...
- Large Station Parts: Yup, large station parts! A full set in the 3.75m size class, from habs to labs to... well, lots more!
- Reworks: I've taken the time to rework the three stock station components (Cupola, MPL and Hitchiker) to match the new parts. They look the same but new!
- Inflatable Habitats: A nice set of inflatable habitats for maximum crew space. They range from teeny to huge.
- Centrifuges: All size categories have at least one centrifuge habitat. They range from small and cramped to massive and spacious (one of the largest parts I've ever made).
- Cargo Containers: I really felt like making some multi-purpose cargo containers. These modules will adapt to what mods you have installed, and provide storage for resources from MKS, TAC-LS, USI-LS, EPL and probably a few more that I forgot.
- Self-Levelling Base Frames: To help align your bases on slightly bumpy terrain, use these base plates, which feature individually adjustable legs with a self-level function
- Extensible Crew Connections: Much like the Klaw, but better! Varying lengths and impressive looks!
- Comprehensive Mod Support: With the help of many forumgoers, this mod contains support for tons of mods, specifically those related to life support and colonization.
- IVAs: It almost killed me but everything has fully featured IVAs.
These components are required for the mod to function and are bundled as part of any download:
To install, place the GameData folder inside your Kerbal Space Program folder. If asked to overwrite files, please do so.
NOTE: Do NOT rename or move folders within the GameData folder - this mod uses absolute paths to assets and will break if this happens.
External Mod Compatibility
This mod includes compatibility patches for the following mods:
- KSP-AVC: Provides version checking
- Community Tech Tree: Provides an expanded, community-sourced technology tree for modders to use
- Kerbal Inventory System: Inventory added to particular parts
- Connected Life Support: Correctly marks parts as passable or impassable
- Extraplanetary Launch Pads: containers store mod resources
- KeepFit: Appropriate parts provide exercise
- Modular Kolonization System: containers store mod resources
- Snacks: sets up relevant life support for parts
- USI-LS: sets up relevant life support for parts
Note that the vast majority of this compatibility is community-sourced and not maintained by me.
I certainly accept pull requests. Please target all such things to the
dev branch though!
The art assets in this pack (all .dds, .png and .mu files) are distributed under an All Rights Reserved license. You may not redistribute or re-use these assets without express permission from the author.
Any bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses:
- ModuleManager by ialdabaoth and sarbian is distributed under a Creative Commons Sharealike license. More details, including source code, can be found here
- The Community Resource Pack by RoverDude is also distributed under its own license. Please find source and more details here
- B9PartSwitch by blowfish is also distributed under its own license. Please find source and more details here
Everything else is distributed under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2019 Chris Adderley Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.