English | 简体中文
_ __ __ _ __ __ ______ __ / | / /___ ____/ /__ | | / /__ / /_ / ____/___ ____ _________ / /__ / |/ / __ \/ __ / _ \ | | /| / / _ \/ __ \ / / / __ \/ __ \/ ___/ __ \/ / _ \ / /| / /_/ / /_/ / __/ | |/ |/ / __/ /_/ / / /___/ /_/ / / / (__ ) /_/ / / __/ /_/ |_/\____/\__,_/\___/ |__/|__/\___/_.___/ \____/\____/_/ /_/____/\____/_/\___/
Node-Web-Console is a web-based Node.js application that allows to execute shell commands on a server directly from a browser (web-based SSH). This project is inspired by the php-based web-console. The application is very light, does not require any database and can be installed and configured in about 3 minutes.
- Clean interface, which looks and feels like a real shell terminal
- Easy to extend. Node-Web-Console uses Koa to start the web server. You can easily extend it or integrate it to your own project
- Secure. You can configure HTTPS (SSL) on your web server and all Node-Web-Console traffic will be protected. Also, Node-Web-Console has a mark to search engines that will disallow the Node-Web-Console page from indexing
- Fast configuration. Node-Web-Console is a pure Node.js project and can be installed and configured quickly
- Mobile friendly. Node-Web-Console supports inputs from the virtual keyboard in the mobile browser. So you can use it conveniently in your mobile devices like iPad, iPhone and Android phones.
Node-Web-Console uses Koa to start the web server, so it requires node v7.6.0 or higher.
git clone https://github.com/ChrisCindy/node-web-console.git cd node-web-console # instal dependencies npm install
configure the settings
config/index.jsand enter your
$PASSWORDcredentials, edit any other settings that you like (see description in the comments).
start the web server
- Development mode
## build and watch client side scripts and stylesheets npm run client:dev ## open another shell ## start the web server npm run server:dev
- Production mode
## build and minify client side scripts and stylesheets npm run client:build ## start the server with pm2 npm run prod
http://localhost:3000/consolein your browser and enjoy it.
Node-Web-Console is licensed under GNU LGPL Version 3 license.