This version improves the integration of MITM into CWSRestart and CWSWeb. This is pre-release and should be used for testing purposes only. If you find bugs, please report them to the bug tracker.
- The location of the logfile is now saved (closes #6).
- External programs can register for blacklist/whitelist handling. When they do so, CWSRestart will no longer enforce the lists by itself. This way, you don't need to run CWSRestart as administrator.
- Small bits and pieces, to enable premium slots, see below.
- Added support for premium slots. Premium players need to authenticate through the login page.
- Style changes.
- Changed the 403 page. It will display a link to the premium login, in case premium slots are enabled.
- Added internal user role handling. This makes previous userlists incompatible with this release.
- Cosmetic changes, console now looks like the MITM console.
- Added support for premium slots. Premium slots do not count towards the maximum player limit.
- Changed error handling. You can specify the verbosity in the config file. In addition, a logfile is saved to disc (closes #4).
- multiple code changes
- Improved the performance of player name identification.