Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version improves the integration of MITM into CWSRestart and CWSWeb. This is pre-release and should be used for testing purposes only. If you find bugs, please report them to the bug tracker.
- The location of the logfile is now saved (closes #6).
- External programs can register for blacklist/whitelist handling. When they do so, CWSRestart will no longer enforce the lists by itself. This way, you don't need to run CWSRestart as administrator.
- Small bits and pieces, to enable premium slots, see below.
- Added support for premium slots. Premium players need to authenticate through the login page.
- Style changes.
- Changed the 403 page. It will display a link to the premium login, in case premium slots are enabled.
- Added internal user role handling. This makes previous userlists incompatible with this release.
- Cosmetic changes, console now looks like the MITM console.
- Added support for premium slots. Premium slots do not count towards the maximum player limit.
- Changed error handling. You can specify the verbosity in the config file. In addition, a logfile is saved to disc (closes #4).
- multiple code changes
- Improved the performance of player name identification.