SVNWeaver – SVN for Dreamweaver
Part of TurtleWeaver
SVNWeaver is a Dreamweaver Extension that TortoiseSVN.
- English https://github.com/downloads/ChrisMcKee/svnweaver/20120227%20%20-%201.4.0%20English%20release.zip
Pre-Tortoise 1.7 (legacy)
- English http://github.com/downloads/ChrisMcKee/svnweaver/svnweaver-rc1.zip
- German (Deutsch) http://github.com/downloads/ChrisMcKee/svnweaver/SVNWeaver-DE.mxp
- French (Francais) http://github.com/downloads/ChrisMcKee/svnweaver/SVNWeaver-FR.zip
- Chinese http://github.com/downloads/ChrisMcKee/svnweaver/SVNWEAVER-Chinese.zip
Download and install TortoiseSVN 32BIT from http://bit.ly/tsvn32bit
Download the extension from the Download page
Extract the ZIP and Run the .mxp extension package file that you downloaded. The Adobe extension manager will handle the installation.
When you run Dreamweaver now, you will see a new menu in the menu bar, called SVN (this is the PAGE menu) and under right click in the site explorer on any site that is a working path :o)
Updating This Extension ~ Checking for updates
In the site explorer right click a folder, SVN- (bottom of the dropdown) Check for Updates
This will check for a newer version of this extension and after that bring up the TSVN About page so you can check if thats up-to-date.
If anyone’s interested in localising SVNWeaver. Drop me an email pcdevils[at]gmail.com Thanks
It’s exactly the same as using TortoiseSVN but from inside Dreamweaver, seriously.
Read this: http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug.html
I’m Running on Windows x64 (64bit)
INSTALL TORTOISESVN x86 (32BIT) ALONG SIDE YOUR EXISTING INSTALLATION OF TORTOISESVN x64.
… As per the Tortoise Sites instructions…
“Note for X64 users: you can install both the 32 and 64-bit version side by side.
This will enable the TortoiseSVN features in Explorer (x64) and other 64bit applications and also for 32-bit applications.”
Dreamweaver CS/CS2/CS3/CS4/CS5 are 32bit applications.