Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for OpenBCI Ganglion
- Support for Neurosky devices
- Cursorkey integration for Oscilloscope and Threshold Windows
- KeyCapture element allows logging of key events
- Oscilloscope can save snapshots for training reports
- SessionManager and Sessiontime elements for menu-based selection of designs
- Keystrike element for key logging and interaction
- MCI Media Player: now rewinds / restarts at end-of-media.
- New installer .nsi with Uninstall warning message.
- Roll the Spectrogram window rather than completely clearing it.
- Oscilloscope mod for huge (24-bit) output range EEG devices.
- New OpenBCI packet format, both 8 and 16 channels.
- added opi test configurations
- modified COMREADER to allow also writes to COM port
- second NIA device updates
- added OPI TrueSense Exploration support
- added option to append archive starttime to time display
- Neurobit fixes, dll version
v1.9 was originally released in January 2014.
For history see commit log at: https://github.com/ChrisVeigl/BrainBay/commits/master