- Single and group chats
- Send images and files
- Offline chat history
- Push Notifications
- Account settings
- Display user avatars
- Themes, chat wallpapers and dark mode
- Device management
- Edit chat settings and permissions
- Kick, ban and unban users
- Display and edit chat topics
- Change chat&user avatars
- Archived chats
- Display contacts and find contacts with their phone number or email address
- Discover public chats on the user's homeserver
- Registration (currently only working with ubports.chat and NOT with matrix.org due captchas)
- Sharing files
- Android support
I do not receive push notifications :-(
- Have you tried to logout and login?
- Do you have an Ubuntu One account in the system settings?
- When you go into fluffychat -> Settings -> Notifications -> Targets: Is there a device "UbuntuPhone"?
- Do you have the latest version of fluffychat installed from the OpenStore?
- Have you tried to turn airplaine mode on and off again? Sometimes notifications are sent with a delay from the UBports push service (will be fixed soon) If you still have the problem, then please contact me at the room: #fluffychat:matrix.org
I can not connect to my homeserver with port 8448
Which /commands are available?
/me (Will send msgtype: m.emote) Displays an action.
/whisper (Will send msgtype: m.fluffychat.whisper) The message text will be very small
/roar (Will send msgtype: m.fluffychat.roar) The message text will be very large, bold and in capital letters
/shrug Puts ¯\(ツ)/¯ at the start of the message
Which uri will open fluffychat?
fluffychat://@user:server.abc will launch the user profile
fluffychat://#room:server.abc will join the room with the given alias
fluffychat://!chatid:server.abc will open the room with the given ID
I can not connect to my homeserver (self signed certificate)
The same problem ... I recommend you to use a letsencrypt certificate.
How to build
Install clickable as described here: https://github.com/bhdouglass/clickable
Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/ChristianPauly/fluffychat cd fluffychat
- Build with clickable
Special thanks to
Fabiyamada is a graphics designer from Brasil and has made the fluffychat logo and the banner. Big thanks for her great designs.
Advocatux has made the Spanish translation with great love and care. He always stands by my side and supports my work with great commitment.
Thanks to Mark for all his support and the chat background.
Also thanks to all translators and testers! With your help, fluffychat is now available in 5 languages.