scripts/configure when you first clone this repo.
Open Source Template
A simple open source project template geared towards f/e open source projects! You will want to update this readme for your own project.
Quick overview of the project fundamentals, philosophies and specific features to go here.
// Raw and dirty code example can go here...
npm install project
import Project from 'project'; // Usage code here...
The Getting Started guide is probably a good first point of call!
You may also find various helpful example projects in the /examples folder.
- Get in touch on the Gitter room
- Submit an issue here on GitHub
More information and links on how best to find support for the project to go here.
Awesome! Contributions of all kinds are greatly appreciated. To help smoothen the process we have a few non-exhaustive guidelines to follow which should get you going in no time.
Using GitHub Issues
- Feel free to use github issues for questions, bug reports, and feature requests
- Use the search feature to check for an existing issue
- Include as much information as possible and provide any relevant resources (Eg. screenshots)
- For bug reports ensure you have a reproducible test case
- A pull request with a breaking test would be super preferable here but isn't required
Submitting a Pull Request
- Squash commits
- Lint your code with eslint (config provided)
- Include relevant test updates/additions
Any special thanks or credits can go here.