Gatsby Starter Chronoblog Hacker - starter for Chronoblog Gatsby Theme
A dark (but with ability to switch to light) starter that uses the Source Code Pro font and minimalistic UI (without emoji, as by default in Chronoblog Theme).
The starter is based on the Gatsby Theme Chronoblog.
What is a Chronoblog?
Chronoblog is a Gatsby js theme specifically designed to create a personal website. The main idea of Chronoblog is to allow you not only to write a personal blog but also to keep a record of everything important that you have done.
Read more about Chronoblog Gatsby Theme here: github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog
Live demo of this starter: https://chronoblog-hacker.now.sh
- Specially designed to create a personal website
- Search and Tags for organizing content
- A simple change of primary and secondary colors of the site, fonts, radius of curvature of elements, etc (thanks to Theme UI theming)
- Clean and Minimalistic UI
- Mobile friendly, all elements and custom images are adapted to any screen
- Light/Dark mode
- Easy customization of icons and links to your social networks
- MDX for the main menu of the site, footer and other elements of the site
- MDX for pages and content
- Code syntax highlighting
- SEO (OpenGraph and Twitter) out of the box with default settings that make sense (thanks to React Helmet)
How to start using Chronoblog Hacker Starter
If you have
gatsby new chronoblog-site https://github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-starter-chronoblog-hacker cd chronoblog-site gatsby develop
Or using git clone:
git clone email@example.com:Ganevru/gatsby-starter-chronoblog-hacker.git chronoblog-site cd chronoblog-site npm i npm start
Your site is now running at http://localhost:8000
Deploying to ZEIT Now
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-zeit-now
Deploying to Netlify
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-netlify
For complete information, go to the main repository: github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog