Gatsby Starter Chronoblog Profile - starter for Chronoblog Gatsby Theme
This starter will help you launch a personal website with a simple text feed on the main page. This starter looks simple and neat, but at the same time, it has great potential for organizing your content using tags, dates, and search.
The homepage is organized in compact feeds. The display of content in these feeds is based on the tags of this content (for example, only content with a
podcast tag gets into the feed with podcasts).
The starter is based on the Gatsby Theme Chronoblog.
What is a Chronoblog?
Chronoblog is a Gatsby js theme specifically designed to create a personal website. The main idea of Chronoblog is to allow you not only to write a personal blog but also to keep a record of everything important that you have done.
Read more about Chronoblog Gatsby Theme here: github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog
Live demo of this starter: https://chronoblog-profile.now.sh
- Specially designed to create a personal website (in a simple and strict "text" style)
- Universal text feed divided into categories
- Search and Tags for organizing content
- A simple change of primary and secondary colors of the site, fonts, radius of curvature of elements, etc (thanks to Theme UI theming)
- Clean and Universal UI
- Mobile friendly, all elements and custom images are adapted to any screen
- Light/Dark mode
- Easy customization of icons and links to your social networks
- MDX for the main menu of the site, footer and other elements of the site
- MDX for pages and content
- Code syntax highlighting
- SEO (OpenGraph and Twitter) out of the box with default settings that make sense (thanks to React Helmet)
How to start using Chronoblog Profile Starter
If you have
gatsby new chronoblog-site https://github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-starter-chronoblog-profile cd chronoblog-site gatsby develop
Or using git clone:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Ganevru/gatsby-starter-chronoblog-profile.git chronoblog-site cd chronoblog-site npm i npm start
Your site is now running at http://localhost:8000
Deploying to ZEIT Now
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-zeit-now
Deploying to Netlify
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-netlify
For complete information, go to the main repository: github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog