This is a bundle of django applications, using zodb for data persistence.
It serves as a support for "alternate reality games", thanks to all the communication channels and gameplays that it offers:
- ingame user accounts, with permissions management
- chatroom, text messaging, webradio, web encyclopedia
- rich text including sounds, images and videos
- ownership of money, and 2D/3D artefacts
- special abilities (spying, mercenaries, data analysis...)
- internal CMS system, allowing to create multimedia content, NPCs, radio spots (with Acapela text-to-speech)
- bots with artificial intelligence (AIML)
- special abilities for game masters and game observers (impersonation of users, ingame hints, full control of game data)
- internationalized (English and French only, at the moment)
It also contains a Django-CMS application, used to present games created with this engine.
See the "doc/" folder for more information on licenses, dev setup, etc.
Related Redmine project management system: http://redmine.prolifik.net/projects/chrysalis/issues
Related RPG campaign (in french only at the moment): http://chrysalis-game.com/