Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Repository for ASE 2017 paper, "Datalog-based Scalable Semantic Diffing of Concurrent Programs".
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- This is ASE submission artifact for "Datalog-based Scalable Semantic Diffing of Concurrent Programs".
- The purpose of this is to show the validity of this work, and show the results shown in the paper.
- If you have any question, please contact to the authors.
- To check the results only, you do not have to build and run since all results are already ready (In that case, please just run the script to print tables).
To build (tested with LLVM 3.8.0) our program.
- Chungha Sung
- Shuvendu Lahiri
- Constantin Enea
- Chao Wang
- cmake ../ && make
- Z3 is needed (tested with Z3 4.5.0)
- Python and other scripts may need to be installed.
- src: LLVM pass of our approach
- test: test programs and scripts with benchmark programs we have used for experimental table.
- sastest: instrumented test programs of the prior work used for experimental table.
- Please extract
benchmarks as the size of results is big.
To run test under
./run_all-small.sh 1 : run all small sized benchmarks with our approach with rank 1.
./run_all-small.sh 2 : run all small sized benchmarks with our approach with rank 2.
./run_all-large.sh 1 : run all large sized benchmarks with our approach with rank 1.
./run_all-mayHb.sh : run all (small and large) benchmarks to compute mayhb relations.
Print table under
./makeTable-small.sh 1 : print a result table for small sized benchmarks with rank 1.
./makeTable-small.sh 2 : print a result table for small sized benchmarks with rank 2.
./makeTable-large 1 : print a result table for large sized benchmarks with rank 1.
- We don't have all results of rank 3 since it is meaningless. Some programs do not print result for rank 2 since it does not have more than 2 read from edges.
- Also, we do not have result table for large size with rank 2, 3 since it is meangless.
To run test under
./run_all.sh : run all programs used with the prior work. The result will be saved under
result directory under each benchmark directory.