- 3rd Party Software
- User Docs
Clone this wiki locally
ChurchCRM is a web based mobile enabled Church Management Software. It is a fork of ChurchInfo, which is a fork from InfoCentral. Refer to the ChurchInfo and InfoCentral project sites for additional credits and history.
ChurchCRM adds the following features to the previous generations of the project:
- Member Directory
- Member Profiles
- Attendance Tracking
- Group Management
- Sunday School Management
- Event Management
- Volunteer Management
- Checkout all of the system Features
The application is based on the concepts of people who are members of families and are also members of common interest groups. After you have installed the ChurchCRM application and can login, you are ready to configure the application. The first thing to do is enter your church name, address, phone and email address into the Report Settings. ChurchCRM will display “My Church” in large, bold letters at the top of each page. During the configuration stage, give some consideration to how you will use ChurchCRM:
- What are the groups that you will use?
- What properties do you need to record for people, families and groups?
- Do you need to use custom fields?
- Who needs access to the administration features?
- Who should be given access to the Financial records?
- Who can add or change records?