· Description Common utilities and features for any .NET application
· Getting started
There are no requirements, library has not any dependencies in order to make architectural implementation as decoupled as possible. Just install in the project to use and it will be ready.
Target frameworks are
- .NET Standard 2.0
- .Net Core 2.0
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
Tool is mainly divided in:
- Enums: Needed types for the assembly and for its use
- Exceptions: Extended Exceptions for general purpose
- Helpers: Helper classes, Static and Extension methods to ease common technical requirements
- Utilities: Objects to simplify certain operations.
Specific documentation of any class and general methods could be found inside classes and exposed methods
Thanks for using and contributing