Cimbalino Windows Phone Toolkit
Looking for Universal Apps or Windows 8.x support?
Then please check the Cimbalino Toolkit, which is the new improved version of this toolkit!
Cimbalino Windows Phone Toolkit is a set of useful and powerful tools that will help you build your Windows Phone applications.
The Toolkit is divided in projects, regarding different Windows Phone application required capabilities:
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit - the base project of the toolkit, containing base MVVM services, some very useful converters, helper classes and extension methods, and the bindable Application Bar behavior
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.Background - MVVM compatible services for background agents
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.Camera - MVVM compatible services for camera access
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.Controls - Controls library (requires Windows Phone Toolkit)
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.DeviceInfo - MVVM compatible services for device information access
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.Location - MVVM compatible services for location access
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.MediaLibrary - MVVM compatible services for media library access
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.PhoneDialer - MVVM compatible services for phone dialer access
- Cimbalino.Phone.Toolkit.UserInfo - MVVM compatible services for user information access
Also, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 is required as of version 3.0.0
The packages are available on NuGet, with the same handles as the project names (e.g., the main package is
After cloning the project and before you open the solution in Visual Studio 2012, open a Windows PowerShell window in the
\build folder and type the following command:
See the LICENSE.txt file for details.
- Paulo Morgado
- Scott Lovegrove
- Sara Silva
- Jeff Wilcox
- All developers that use this toolkit in their apps! :)
- JetBrains ReSharper - The best C# & VB.NET refactoring plugin for Visual Studio!