Cinematico is a free (open source), simple, elegant, customizable and automatic website solution for your YouTube or Vimeo account, channel or playlist. To get started, download Cinematico, upload to any PHP compatible server (check your server) and run the setup (no database required). Cinematico will automatically update your site whenever you publish new videos.
It doesn’t take much to run Cinematico on most PHP compatible servers, but here are the specific requirements for your reference:
- PHP 5.3.6+, compiled with the mcrypt extension.
- You’ll need mod_rewrite (or your server’s equivalent).
- Although not required to use Cinematico, having the gd library installed will make your install even better.
This will guide you through installing Cinematico into your website’s document root (e.g. yoursite.com).
- Download the latest version of Cinematico (cinematico.zip) included within your purchase confirmation email.
- Unzip the Cinematico package and upload the contents (via FTP or similar) to the root of your website.
- After everything has been uploaded, run the Cinematico installation by accessing your URL in a web browser.
- Enter a username, email address and password to install Cinematico.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.