This is my entry for the Flutter Clock Face Contest.
Build instructions below.
TLRD: Clone with
Here's a small demo video:
|Day mode (sunny)||Night mode|
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/ciriousjoker/star_clock
flutter create --org de.ciriousjoker .
flutter pub run flutter_launcher_icons:main
flutter run --release
- Numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Weather conditions: sunny, windy, snowy, rainy, windy, thunderstorm
- If Android produces a build error (something about plugins), delete the MainActivity.kt file and try again. This bug appeared in flutter beta. I couldn't reproduce it on flutter stable, but who knows what happens.
- The web version has issues:
- shadow bug on hud
- performance issue
- WAY too strong glow on moon
- thunderstorm freezes the page
- svg icon doesn't render
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
The weather icon collection has its own license as described here. At the time of writing this, this means OFL for the icons, MIT for the code & CC BY 3.0 for the documentation.
©2020 Google LLC All rights reserved. YouTube is a trademark of Google LLC.