Currently gathers resources only for Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) as documented at Webex for Developers.
Looking for developer resources for Webex Devices? check awesome-xapi.
Looking for developer resources for Webex Meetings? check the Getting Started guide for Webex Meetings.
Please take a quick gander at the Contribution guidelines first. Thanks to all contributors; you rock!
If you see a package or project here that is no longer maintained or is not a good fit, please submit a pull request to improve this file. Thank you!
DISCLAIMER: Cisco does not make any commitments about the resources listed in this document, nor the accuracy of the third party resources and any content accessible via the links below.
- Bot frameworks
- Clients SDKs
- Code samples
- Integration Services
Libraries to code your own bots and integrations implementing Webhooks and/or the OAuth Grant Flow.
- odl-sparkbot - An SDK for developing clients and bots on top of the OpenDaylight platform (by jmedved).
- Botkit - Build conversational bots that can live on multiple platforms (by Howdy.ai).
- bot-connector - Connect your bot to multiple messaging channels (by Recast.ai).
- flint - Bot SDK for Node.js (by nmarus).
- hubot-spark - A Hubot integration (by tonybaloney).
- hubot-sparkwebhook - A Hubot adapter (by marchfederico).
- node-sparkbot - Build bots in Node.js and experiment webhooks (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- cisco_spark-perl - Asynchronous Bot and HTTP Client Library for Perl (by akalinux).
- botman - Driver to connect with BotMan (by mpociot).
- err-backend-cisco-spark - An errbot backend (by panholt).
REST API clients
- SparkDotNet - An unofficial dotnet library for consuming the RESTful APIs (by darrenparkinson).
- go-cisco-webex-teams - A Go client library (by jbogarin).
- webex-teams-api - A Haskell binding (by nshimaza).
- spark-java-sdk - A Java library for consuming the RESTful APIs (by Cisco Webex).
- cisco_spark-perl - Asynchronous Bot and HTTP Client Library (by akalinux).
- SparkBundle - Symfony bundle (by CiscoVE).
- SDK for Android - Integrate messaging and calling in your Android apps (by Cisco Webex).
- SDK for iOS - Integrate messaging and calling in your iOS apps (by Cisco Webex).
- SDK for Windows - Integrate messaging and calling in your Windows apps (by Cisco Webex).
- Widgets - React components that mimic the Web user experience (by Cisco Webex).
REST API samples
- Blog companions - Simple scripts and bots (by Webex Developer support).
- Fault Report - Reporting dystem for efficient Fault Resolution (by jfield44).
- email2spark - Move an email thread to a space using Mailgun (by marchfederico).
- generator-spark-bot - A yeoman generator that scaffolds out a bot with usability and simplicity in mind (by brh55).
- sparkbot-samples - Examples of bots, leveraging the node-sparkbot framework (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- sparkbotstarter - Starter kit for a simple bot leveraging flint (by valgaze).
- zbot - Play the Zork interactive game in spaces (by akalsey).
- Node.js (Botkit)
- botkit samples - Conversational bot samples built with Botkit (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- botkit-template - Best practices to bootstrap a Botkit project (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- ciscospark-jira - Jira bot built with Botkit (by patricksmith).
- spark-botkit-salesforce - SalesForce bot built with Botkit (by asynchrony-ringo).
- spark-botkit-servicenow - ServiceNow bot built with Botkit (by asynchrony-ringo).
- botman-spark-demo - Use BotMan in combination with Webex Teams (by mpociot).
- ciscosparkapi bots - Flask, webpy and pyramid bot examples (by cmlccie).
- My Hero - Vote for your favorite superhero, deploy as a docker container on Mantl.io (by hpreston).
- pyIntegration - Flask OAuth example utilizing ciscosparkapi (by lorashley).
- Room Finder - Bot to a meeting room finder interfaced with Microsoft Exchange (by Guismo1).
- Walkthrough - Quick walkthrough to build a simple bot (by JustinDupree).
- Buddies - Application which combines message/call in a UI (by Cisco Webex).
- iOS SDK Wrapper - Wrapper library offering a drop in voice and video calling component (by jfield44).
- Kitchen Sink - Developer friendly sample to showcase the iOS SDK features (by Cisco Webex).
- Notification Server - Receive Incoming Call Notifications using Apple Push Notification Service (by Cisco Webex).
Web SDK & Widgets samples
- SDK for Browsers
- call samples - Offical samples of the Browser SDK in action (by Cisco Webex).
Cloud platforms and wiring engines to build applications with little to no coding
- Cloud Services - Create integrations or assemble from pre-built modules (priced services with trials)
- API.AI - Create Teams bots with natural language understanding.
- Built.io - Pre-defined Teams templates (signin required).
- Gupshup - How to build and deploy a Teams bot.
- IFTTT - Webex Teams recipies.
- Recast - Collaborative platform to build, train, deploy and monitor bots.
- Stamplay - Integrate and automate Webex Teams.
- Workato - Get more out of Webex Teams by connecting it.
- Zapier - Recommended zaps for Webex Teams.
- Wiring Engines
- node-red - Node-RED Node.js binding to Webex Teams (by nmarus).
Resources maintained by Cisco Product teams and Developer Communities
- Developer Community Spaces
- API documentation - The reference documentation (by Webex for Developers).
- Blog - Samples and API updates (by Webex for Developers).
- Learning track - Learn the REST API, build bots, embed Video Calls (by CiscoDevNet).
- Rate limiting - Explains 429 & Retry-After HTTP header (by Webex for Developers).
- Videos - A YouTube playlist to discover how to setup and manage Webex Teams (by Cisco).
- What's new and coming - New and upcoming features for Webex Teams (by Cisco).
- Firewall traversal - Whitepaper about deployment requirements (by Cisco).
- Network requirements - For firewall and web security administrators (by Cisco).
- Privacy Data Sheet - Describes how "personal data" are processed (by Cisco).
- Security FAQs - Tech Ops and Security FAQs (by Cisco).
- Security whitepaper - Details the end-to-end secured service (by Cisco).
- ambassadors - A worldwide network of professionals (by Cisco).
- app hub - Catalog for bots & integrations (by Cisco).
- community of interest - Share your passion for bots and integrations, learn from others (by CiscoDevNet).
- creations - Inspire others by sharing your code (by CiscoDevNet).
- partner program - Get Started as a Webex Partner (by Cisco).
- devsupport - 24/7 developer support community (by Webex for Developers).
- geos - Quickly check where Webex Teams is available (by Cisco Webex).
- media test - Test your TCP/UDP network eligibility (by Cisco Webex).
- release notes - Improvements and fixes for Webex Teams applications (by Cisco).
- status page - Service availability page for the APIs (by Cisco Webex).
Handy tools to browse or interact with the APIs
- guestissuer - CLI to generate Persistent Guest tokens (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- interactive documentation - Toogle "Test mode" in the API documentation (by Webex for Developers).
- postman-ciscospark - Scripted Postman collections to generate code and more (by ObjectIsAdvantag).
- sparkcli - A command line interface (by tdeckers).
- spark-space-archive - Archive messages to a single HTML file (by DJF3).
- swagger-cisco-spark - Swagger definition file for the REST API v1 (by nmarus).
- websocket-events - An unsupported hack to get events thru a native websocket (by marchfederico).
- whproxy - Proxy incoming webhooks to established websockets (by sgrimee).