City of Helsinki ground rent system UI
Based on React Boilerplate.
What's in the box?
- Flowtype Type checker
- Yarn Dependency manager
- React User interface components
- Redux Predictable state container
- Lodash Utility library
- Babel ES.Next transpiler
- Eslint Linting utility
- Webpack Module bundler
- Mocha Testing framework
- Chai Assertion library
- Enzyme React testing utilities
- And more...
Make sure you have Yarn installed globally.
2. Install dependencies
3. Add .env file
cp .env.example .env
4. Start the development server
5. Compile the distribution build
yarn run compile
Run the test suite
Run the test suit in watch mode
yarn run test:watch
Generate the test coverage report
yarn run test:coverage