A web app for accessing DDOT bus schedules and real-time data.
We're using Create React App with react router, react-map-gl and material design UI components. Create React App's default webpack configuration was ejected to use
react-map-gl; these instructions were helpful for doing that.
- bookmarkable route and stop pages
- time aware ui that defaults to show today's service and current trips
- live departure, scheduled departure, and nearby transfer info for every DDOT bus stop
- location aware component to see routes and stops within a 5 minute walk of your current location
- digital schedule tables! (meaning we'll no longer exclusively offer PDFs here)
- DDOT GTFS
- OneBusAway API
yarn will install dependencies
yarn start will run the build steps and serve at
yarn css will compile style files
yarn deploy will publish to
yarn analyze will run the source-map-explorer so we can see how large our bundle is.