A curated list of awesome NEO libraries, applications and resources.
- White Papers
- Blockchain Bootstrap Files
- Blockchain Explorers
- City of Zion
- Code Examples
- NEO dApps Competitions
- Developer Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GAS Calculators
- ICOs on NEO
- Information Blogs
- Network Monitoring
- Published Articles
- Smart Contracts
- Original - English translation of main white paper.
- Smart Contracts - English translation of smart contracts white paper.
Blockchain Bootstrap Files
Please refer to this tutorial on how to use bootstrap files:
- NGD Bootstrap Files (Azure)
- MainNet Chain folder (S3) - 8/29/2018 (MD5:
7bf5da8ecb10e0ecf4d353300bf21458, after problem block 2.670.510)
- MainNet (Azure - chain.zip) - 8/16/2018, compatible with
- MainNet (Google Drive - Folder) - 8/20/2018
- MainNet (MEGA - Folder) - 8/20/2018
- MainNet (Google Drive - chain.acc) - 8/20/2018
- MainNet (MEGA - chain.acc) - 8/20/2018
notification server 2.7.6+MainNet for
- Block height
- NGD Bootstrap Files (Azure) Select 'Testnet' tab
- TestNet (Google Drive - Folder) - 8/20/2018
- TestNet (MEGA - Folder) - 8/20/2018
- TestNet (Google Drive - chain.acc) - 8/20/2018
- TestNet (MEGA - chain.acc) - 8/20/2018
CoZ TestNet (2.7.4)
CoZ TestNet (neo-python 0.7.1) (use np-import)
- CoZ Testnet (nofile.io - pyChain.acc) - 6/21/2018
- antcha.in - Mature explorer from before the re-brand.
- neoexplorer.co - New but very stable explorer, launched in August 2017.
- neoscan.io - NEO Mainnet Explorer created by CoZ.
- neotracker.io - MainNet and TestNet explorer, created by the Neo Tracker team.
- NEO TestNet neoscan.io - Neoscan for NEO TestNet
- CoZ TestNet neoscan.io - Neoscan for CoZ TestNet
City of Zion
- Community Governance - The home of the CoZ community rules and reports.
- Facebook - Facebook account of CoZ.
- Github - Code repositories owned by CoZ.
- Medium - Weekly reports from CoZ.
- Twitter - Twitter account of CoZ.
- Website - Homepage for CoZ.
- C# smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in C# from NEO core team.
- Community Code Snippets - Categorised examples of helpful code snippets for smart contracts.
- dAppTemplate_MEAN - Interface for communicating with NEO nodes, to help with development of a dApp.
- Java smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in Java from NEO core team.
- Kotlin smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in Kotlin from NEO core team.
- Python smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in Python, from the Neo Python core team and DApp competition entrants.
- NEO dApp List (neo.org) - Official list of dApps maintained by the NEO Council.
- NEO Competitions - List of NEO dApps competitions (with Github links).
- Upcoming ICOs - Curated sheet of upcoming ICOs hosted on the NEO Blockchain
- NEO Blockchain Quick Start Guide for .NET Developers - Complete (very detailed) step-by-step guidance with screen shots
- NEO Blockchain Architecture Reference Model for .NET Developers (neo-charm) - Architecture reference model for .NET developers
- Consensus node setup guide - Recommended step by step guide for consensus node setup
- Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance - Explanation of the consensus algorithm used by the blockchain.
- Documentation - Official getting started documentation from the NEO team.
- Getting Started Videos - Chinese tutorial video series (with English subtitles).
- neo-project Wiki - Github wiki from NEO core team official repo.
- NEO Enhancement Proposals (NEP) - NEPs describe standards for the NEO platform.
- Network Protocol - Explanation of how NEO nodes communicate.
- Private Net Docker - Setup for a private NEO blockchain with an Ubuntu 16.04 docker image.
- neo-local - Start a local NEO blockchain with a single command.
- Neoscan for private nets - Setup for neoscan to work with a private net. There's also a docker-compose.yml file to easily setup a fully-functional privnet with gas image along with neoscan.
- NEON DB for private nets - Setup for a NEON database to work with a private net.
- NEON DB for private nets #2 - Setup NEON database inside the private net docker (verbose steps)
- NEON DB for private nets #3 - Full docker-compose setup using the privnet with gas image and NeonDB image from Docker Hub.
- Video overviews - Summary of CoZ project features.
- Video tutorial - YouTube series on smart contract programming.
- CoZ TestNet Faucet - Information about CoZ TestNet and automatic NEO/GAS distribution using CoZ faucet.
- Using Random Numbers in NEO SC - Tutorial by Jason Perry on Random Number Generation using NEO Smart Contracts
- NEO Economy - Curated list of NEO and NEP-5 Token economy statistics, such as average block rate, market cap, pricing, volume, ended ICO prices aswell as details on upcoming ICO.
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ page - A page with frequently asked questions.
- neodepot.org - Calculator with an array of NEO statistical charts.
- neogas.io - Created by @drpepper.
- neotogas.com - Created by @n1njawtf.
ICOs on Neo
- NEO ICO Tracker - A list and review of upcoming ICOs on NEO, curated by @bytesizecapital (NM). Judges projects based on the City of Zion Guidelines for Responsible Token Sales.
- State of NEO - A curated website that lists promising ICOs, funded projects and suspicious projects using the NEO name.
- Da Hongfei Twitter account - Official Twitter account of NEO founder Da Hongfei.
- Erik Zhang Twitter account - Official Twitter account of NEO co-founder Erik Zhang.
- NEO Bitcoin Talk - A forum where fans of NEO can discuss events and post information.
- NEO Blog - Official NEO blog from core team.
- NEO Discord Channel - A place to discuss everything NEO-related.
- NEO Facebook - The Facebook account for the NEO Smart Economy.
- NEO News Today - Community-made website with news and information, including Q&A's.
- NEO Subreddit - A forum where fans of NEO can discuss events and post information.
- NEO Twitter account - Official Twitter account of the NEO team.
- NEO YouTube - The official YouTube account of the NEO Team.
- Merchandise page - A page with merchandise.
- neo-mon - NEO network status monitor (CoZ). CoZ Monitor
- HappyNodes - NEO network status monitor and unconfirmed transaction explorer (F27 / NGD).
- Building a NEO-Python API Server on Windows WSL (Ubuntu)
- Coopetition: A New Approach to Decentralization
- CoZ first dApps competition dApp review
- Creating and running a NEO Node on Microsoft Azure in under 30 minutes
- Creating a NEO Blockchain Hosted Private Network on Microsoft Azure in Under 30 Minutes
- Encrypted messaging on the NEO blockchain
- How to build an ICO on NEO with the NEX ICO smart contract template
- How to run a private network of the NEO blockchain
- Installing and Running a NEO Blockchain Node using neo-python on Windows 10
- Test Networks and Fund Requests for Smart Contract and dApp Testing on the NEO Blockchain
- Using Random Numbers in Neo Smart Contracts
- neo-go - Golang Node and SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-go-sdk - Golang SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-php - PHP Wrapper for Neo Blockchain API.
- neo-python - Python Node and SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-swift - Swift Wrapper for Neo Blockchain API.
- Documentation - Official getting started documentation from the NEO team for smart contracts.
- Fees - Blog post about how smart contracts are priced.
- Python Smart Contract Programming Workshop - Workshop for developing smart contracts with Python, from 0 to nex ico template.
- Complementary C# guide - Solutions to common problems when setting up dev environment
- C# tutorial - Tutorial on writing smart contracts in C#.
- Java guide - Step-by-step guide for writing and deploying a smart contract in Java.
- Java tutorial - Tutorial on writing smart contracts in Java.
- Java tutorial (OSX) - Setup neoj compiler on OSX
- Python tutorial - Use Python to Deploy Neo Smart Contracts
- Video Tutorials - Dev environment setup, workflows, and smart contracts written in Python
- ansy - A minimal paper wallet generator.
- Blue Whale Web - A Chinese asset management platform. Chinese interface
- Ledger Wallet - The app for the Ledger is available on the app store. Created by coranos2.
- neo-cli - An official wallet built by the core team, which is command-line based.
- neo-gui - An official wallet built by the core team, which has a UI.
- neon-wallet - A light wallet for the blockchain.
- neotracker.io - A web based wallet.
- neowallet - Web based wallet using API.
- Ozone (O3) - iOS based wallet, currently in Beta.
If you want to contribute to this list, please follow the contribution guidelines.