A curated list of awesome NEO libraries, applications and resources.
- White Papers
- Blockchain Bootstrap Files
- Blockchain Explorers
- City of Zion
- Current dApps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GAS Calculators
- General Developer Documentation
- ICOs on NEO
- Information Blogs
- NEO Competitions
- Network Monitoring
- Published Articles
- PrivateNet Setup
- Smart Contract Development
- Original - English translation of main white paper.
- Smart Contracts - English translation of smart contracts white paper.
Blockchain Bootstrap Files
Please refer to this tutorial on how to use bootstrap files:
MainNet and TestNet (2.7.6+)
- antcha.in - Mature explorer from before the re-brand.
- scan.nel.group - NEL NEO Mainnet Explorer.
- neoscan.io - NEO Mainnet Explorer created by CoZ.
- neotracker.io - MainNet and TestNet explorer, created by the Neo Tracker team.
- NEO TestNet neoscan.io - Neoscan for NEO TestNet
- CoZ TestNet neoscan.io - Neoscan for CoZ TestNet
City of Zion
- Community Governance - The home of the CoZ community rules and reports.
- Facebook - Facebook account of CoZ.
- Github - Code repositories owned by CoZ.
- Medium - Weekly reports from CoZ.
- Twitter - Twitter account of CoZ.
- Website - Homepage for CoZ.
- NEO dApp List (neo.org) - Official list of dApps maintained by the NEO Council.
General Developer Documentation
- Consensus node setup guide - Recommended step by step guide for consensus node setup
- delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance 2.0 - Explanation of the consensus algorithm used by the blockchain.
- Documentation - Official getting started documentation from the NEO team.
- Getting Started Videos - Chinese tutorial video series (with English subtitles).
- NEO Enhancement Proposals (NEP) - NEPs describe standards for the NEO platform.
- Network Protocol - Explanation of how NEO nodes communicate.
- Video overviews - Summary of CoZ project features.
- NEO Economy - Curated list of NEO and NEP-5 Token economy statistics, such as average block rate, market cap, pricing, volume, ended ICO prices aswell as details on upcoming ICO.
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ page - A page with frequently asked questions.
- neodepot.org - Calculator with an array of NEO statistical charts.
- neogas.io - Created by @drpepper.
- neotogas.com - Created by @n1njawtf.
ICOs on Neo
- NEO Upcoming ICO - A list of upcoming ICO's on the NEO network.
- Da Hongfei Twitter account - Official Twitter account of NEO founder Da Hongfei.
- Erik Zhang Twitter account - Official Twitter account of NEO co-founder Erik Zhang.
- NEO Bitcoin Talk - A forum where fans of NEO can discuss events and post information.
- NEO Blog - Official NEO blog from core team.
- NEO Discord Channel - A place to discuss everything NEO-related.
- NEO Facebook - The Facebook account for the NEO Smart Economy.
- NEO News Today - Community-made website with news and information, including Q&A's.
- NEO Subreddit - A forum where fans of NEO can discuss events and post information.
- NEO Twitter account - Official Twitter account of the NEO team.
- NEO YouTube - The official YouTube account of the NEO Team.
- NEO Competitions - List of NEO dApps competitions (with Github links).
- Building a NEO-Python API Server on Windows WSL (Ubuntu)
- Coopetition: A New Approach to Decentralization
- CoZ first dApps competition dApp review
- Creating and running a NEO Node on Microsoft Azure in under 30 minutes
- Creating a NEO Blockchain Hosted Private Network on Microsoft Azure in Under 30 Minutes
- Encrypted messaging on the NEO blockchain
- How to build an ICO on NEO with the NEX ICO smart contract template
- How to run a private network of the NEO blockchain
- Installing and Running a NEO Blockchain Node using neo-python on Windows 10
- neo-local - Start a local NEO blockchain with a single command.
- NEON DB for private nets - Setup for a NEON database to work with a private net.
- NEON DB for private nets #2 - Setup NEON database inside the private net docker (verbose steps)
- Neoscan for private nets - Setup for neoscan to work with a private net. There's also a docker-compose.yml file to easily setup a fully-functional privnet with gas image along with neoscan.
- Private Net Docker - Setup for a private NEO blockchain with an Ubuntu 16.04 docker image.
- neo-go - Golang Node and SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-go-sdk - Golang SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-utils - Golang SDK for the NEO blockchain developed by O3.
- neo-php - PHP Wrapper for Neo Blockchain API.
- neo-python - Python Node and SDK for the NEO blockchain.
- neo-swift - Swift Wrapper for NEO Blockchain API.
- neovm-utils - Swift SDK for NEOVM blockchains built off of O3's neo-utils developed by Ryu Games.
- neo-lux - .NET SDK to interact with the NEO blockchain and invoke smart contracts
- NeoModules - C# SDK and set of light clients (REST and RPC) of the most poupular APIs in Neo ecosystem.
Smart Contract Development
- dAppTemplate_MEAN - Interface for communicating with NEO nodes, to help with development of a dApp.
- Documentation - Official getting started documentation from the NEO team for smart contracts.
- Fees - Blog post about how smart contracts are priced.
- Using Random Numbers in NEO SC - Tutorial by Jason Perry on Random Number Generation using NEO Smart Contracts
- Video tutorial - YouTube series on smart contract programming.
- C# smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in C# from NEO core team.
- Complementary C# guide - Solutions to common problems when setting up dev environment
- Development environment setup on Ubuntu - Tutorial on setting up a C# development environment on Ubuntu.
- Development environment setup on Mac - Tutorial on setting up a C# development environment on Mac.
- NEO Blockchain Quick Start Guide for .NET Developers - Complete (very detailed) step-by-step guidance with screen shots
- NEO Blockchain Architecture Reference Model for .NET Developers (neo-charm) - Architecture reference model for .NET developers
- Java smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in Java from NEO core team.
- Java guide - Step-by-step guide for writing and deploying a smart contract in Java.
- Java tutorial - Tutorial on writing smart contracts in Java.
- Java tutorial (OSX) - Setup neoj compiler on OSX
- Python smart contracts - Examples of smart contracts written in Python, from the Neo Python core team and DApp competition entrants.
- Python tutorial - Use Python to Deploy Neo Smart Contracts
- Video Tutorials - Dev environment setup, workflows, and smart contracts written in Python
- neo-boa - Python compiler for the Neo Virtual Machine.
- ICO contract in Go - Step-by-step guide on issuing your NEP-5 token on NEO’s Private net using Go
- neo-storm - Smart contract framework for the NEO smart economy written in the Go programming language
- neon-wallet - A light wallet for the blockchain.
- O3 - macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android wallet
- ansy - A minimal paper wallet generator.
- SEA Wallet - A Chinese asset management platform. Chinese interface
- Ledger Wallet - The app for the Ledger wallet. Created by coranos2.
- neo-cli - An official wallet built by the core team, which is command-line based.
- neo-gui - An official wallet built by the core team, which has a UI.
- neotracker.io - A web based wallet.
- Aphelion Wallet - Desktop, iOS, Android and web wallet
- NEO App - Android wallet developed by NEO dev Peter Lin
- iWallic - Web and Android wallet
If you want to contribute to this list, please follow the contribution guidelines.