Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
What we did well....
What we did poorly....
- User Inteviews
- User Interview on first day
- Mustering a team from the word go, hit the ground running
- Broad skill mix on the team
- Documentation effort good
- Early incorporation of github and reliance thereon
- Design Studio/Ideation Process
- UX and development working simultaneous
- HCD from the beginning
What we should change
- Contact with Playbook checklist has slipped
- No professional writer so far
- No success metrics
- No public URL yet
- Lack of process about how to fully document things to close tickets/tasks [Put more effort into this.]
- Map our effort and budget into focus [Rob and Steve to align understanding of budget/LOE deliverables.]
- Involve Chuck our Presentation Layer expert
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.