Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
What we did well....
What we did poorly....
- Cooperation was very effective, team hitting on all cylinders
- Cooperation with design was particularly effective
- Separate repo for design was great
- Daily scrum
- All accessible via slack
- User review nicely staggered
- Fluidity okay
- Very short sprints additve to our process (Good)
What we should change
- QA effort - could have used more guidance
- Velocity is tough to manage - hours fluctuate day to day - tough to track
- Estimates hard to follow
- Work-life balance violated in some cases
- Tracking budget
- Are going to become more specific and conservative with testing and attention
- More formal velocity burn chart
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.