Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Sprint 3 Retrospective (July 2nd)
What we did well
What we did poorly
- Responded well to stressful extensions
- Reviewed bid requirements (and changes) effectively
- Dealing with strong criteria as well
- Managed energy level effectively
- Made compromises between between UI design and Engineering possibilities
- Github issue prioritiztion was very effective
- Luke/Ron cooperation via GitHub very effectively
- Velocity increased (conceptually)
- Continuous deployment very effective at quick turn around on live site
- Good cooperion on wireframes
- Smooth rhythm
- Worked in parallel effectively
- User interviews with Martha and Tyson very effective.
- UX/UI people involved early in the process
What we will change if we have a Sprint 4
- Too many regressions, could have saved time by more specific testing before every commit
- No automated tests for the front end (thought we had them for the back end.)
- Front end process could have been better thought out.
- Could have involved UX people EVEN earlier
- Did not prepare well for the likely eventuality fo the extension
- Mental energies not kept up well in face of the extension
- Set expectations better for code freezes, talk more about overall timeframe
- Involve security and other single points of dependence smoothly throughout project
- More accessibility review and thought early in the project
- Need to manage inevitable staffing disruptions more effectively.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.