Except where otherwise noted for libraries below, this is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.
Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any means.
In jurisdictions that recognize copyright laws, the author or authors of this software dedicate any and all copyright interest in the software to the public domain. We make this dedication for the benefit of the public at large and to the detriment of our heirs and successors. We intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all present and future rights to this software under copyright law.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
For more information, please refer to http://unlicense.org
Free and Open Source software and library licenses
Free and Open Source project inclusions:
- The jQuery library is licenced under an MIT licence, for more details refer to /frontend/web/jquery/LICENSE.txt
- The chart.js library is licenced under an MIT licence, for more details refer to /frontend/chart/LICENSE.md
- The Silex framework and it's libraries are licenced under an MIT licence, for more details refer to /backend/vendor/silex/silex/LICENSE.
- The Guzzle library is licenced under an MIT licence, for more details refer to /backend/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/LICENSE and /testing/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/LICENSE.
- The PHPUnit test framework and libraries are licenced under a BSD 3 Clause license, for more details refer to /testing/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/LICENSE.
Some libraries may include or depend on other projects not specifically listed above, please refer to README and LICENSE files within those project directories for details.