A simple iOS app that helps you check, edit and delete metadata of photos, including but not limited to EXIF, TIFF...
- List main metadata (e.g. ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, FNumber and so on)
- Remove all metadata
- Edit date (yyyy/mm/dd)
- Edit location
- Support HEIF
- Download image from iCloud
- "MetaX" album will be created
- Localization (zh-Hans, en, ja)
- Support iPhone and iPad (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Search nearby location
- Batch editing
We know, when using iOS 11 on new devices (Reference), we can view, edit, or duplicate HEIF media. Normally, edited photos will be saved as original format, but if using MetaX on a older device, and editing HEIF photo downloaded from iCloud, new photo will be saved as JPG format.
If Live Photos has been edited, the new photo will be saved as normal photo.
Supported Media Types