We’re excited to announce the first official, stable release of ClassicPress:
1.0.0, codenamed Aurora is available now! Use the "Source code (zip)" file below.
1.0.0 Aurora is based on the WordPress 4.9 branch, with changes in areas such as versioning strategy, development process, release signing, automatic update, translations, the admin dashboard, PHP version support, the installation process, other simplifications, and of course renaming everything from WordPress to ClassicPress.
For more details about all the changes between the WordPress 4.9 branch and ClassicPress
1.0.0 Aurora, see the release announcement post on our forums.
Minor changes since
- Include an anonymous site identifier when communicating with the ClassicPress updates API (details). ClassicPress can use this to count active sites, but not to identify them individually.
- Remove pre-release versions from
- Clean up the way data is sent to the ClassicPress updates API (details)
- Release announcement post
- Full changelog from 1.0.0-rc2: ClassicPress/ClassicPress@1.0.0-rc2+dev...1.0.0+dev
- Full changelog from the WordPress 4.9 branch: ClassicPress/ClassicPress@LAST_WP_COMMIT...1.0.0+dev