ClickHouse® is an open-source column-oriented database management system that allows generating analytical data reports in real-time.
- Official website has a quick high-level overview of ClickHouse on the main page.
- ClickHouse Cloud ClickHouse as a service, built by the creators and maintainers.
- Tutorial shows how to set up and query a small ClickHouse cluster.
- Documentation provides more in-depth information.
- YouTube channel has a lot of content about ClickHouse in video format.
- Slack and Telegram allow chatting with ClickHouse users in real-time.
- Blog contains various ClickHouse-related articles, as well as announcements and reports about events.
- Code Browser (Woboq) with syntax highlight and navigation.
- Code Browser (github.dev) with syntax highlight, powered by github.dev.
- Contacts can help to get your questions answered if there are any.
- v22.11 Release Webinar Original creator, co-founder, and CTO of ClickHouse Alexey Milovidov will walk us through the highlights of the release, provide live demos, and share vision into what is coming in the roadmap.
- ClickHosue Meetup at the RELEX Solutions office in Stockholm - Dec 1 - Formulate by RELEX is a Swedish promotion planning and analytics company. They will share why they chose ClickHouse for their real time analytics and forecasting solution. The ClickHouse team will then present how ClickHouse is used for real time financial data analytics, including tick data, trade analytics and risk management.
- ClickHouse Meetup at the Deutsche Bank office in Berlin - Dec 5 - Hear from Deutsche Bank on why they chose ClickHouse for big sensitive data in a regulated environment. The ClickHouse team will then present how ClickHouse is used for real time financial data analytics, including tick data, trade analytics and risk management.
- ClickHouse Meetup at the Rokt offices in Manhattan - Dec 6 - We are very excited to be holding our next in-person ClickHouse meetup at the Rokt offices in Manhattan. Featuring talks from Bloomberg, Disney Streaming, Prequel, Rokt, and ClickHouse