Integration for SBT that lets you deploy Play 2 apps to the CloudBees RUN@Cloud PaaS.
This plugin is a fork of Tim Perret's sbt-cloudbees-plugin with play2 specific additions added.
Firstly you need to add the to project/plugins.sbt. You can do that with the following:
resolvers += "Sonatype snapshots" at "http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/" addSbtPlugin("com.cloudbees.deploy.play" % "sbt-cloudbees-play-plugin" % "0.5-SNAPSHOT")
Next you need to add the following to project/Build.scala
import cloudbees.Plugin._ val main = play.Project(appName, appVersion, appDependencies) .settings(cloudBeesSettings :_*) .settings(CloudBees.applicationId := Some("your account name/your app name"))
And finally you need to add the following to ~/.bees/bees.config (or if on windows %USERPROFILE%\bees\bees.config). This file will already exist if you use the CloudBees SDK
bees.api.secret=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX= bees.api.url=https\://api.cloudbees.com/api bees.api.key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bees.project.app.domain=
Now your all configured and good to go, there are two commands you can run with this plugin:
- Get a list of your configured applications:
- Deploy your application
- Open the application in your default web browser:
- Support for multiple application configuration files with
- Auto-completion of configuration
- Bug fix on default api url.
- Forked from Tim Perret's general CloudBees Plugin to provide features for Playframework.
- Support for play 2.0.2+