Event marketing template for Jekyll. Browse through a live demo. Increase the web presence of your event with this configurable theme.
CloudCannon was made by CloudCannon, the Cloud CMS for Jekyll.
Find more templates, themes and step-by-step Jekyll tutorials at CloudCannon Academy.
- Pre-built page
- Pre-styled components
- Optimised for editing in CloudCannon
- SEO tags
- Google Analytics
- Contact Form
- Image Gallery
- Add your site details in
- Add your Google Analytics to
- Get a workflow going to see your site's output (with CloudCannon or Jekyll locally).
Malt was built with Jekyll version 3.3.1, but should support newer versions as well.
Install the dependencies with Bundler:
$ bundle install
jekyll commands through Bundler to ensure you're using the right versions:
$ bundle exec jekyll serve
Malt is already optimised for updating pages, company details and footer elements in CloudCannon.
Google Analytics is a third party website analytics tool. To install:
- Add your Google Analytics key to
- Run your site in production
JEKYLL_ENV=production(the default for CloudCannon and GitHub Pages).
EventBrite is a third party embeddable event module for websites. To install:
- Create an event on EventBrite.
- Copy the Ticket Form embed code from the Widgets menu item.
- Paste it into
Image gallery / Featured
The image gallery is populated by a front matter array in
index.html. To add items just copy the existing structure.