- GoogleDrive: Fix Authentication issue
- Fixed OneDrive For business auth process
- Fixed Google Drive (fileExists)
- Fixed Backblaze Advance Request
- OneDriveBusiness: Fix missing url encoding of the client secret on refreshing tokens
- GoogleCloudPlatform: Add a missing internal function
- MicrosoftAzure: Fix an issue in the advanced request function
- OneDrive: Attach missing state parameter to authentication url
- Facebook: Removed user_about_me scope which shows description.
- Google Cloud: Added object name encoding to google cloud.
- Fixed bug in Exists: method in GoogleDrive.
- Added AdvancedRequest feature in Yelp.
- Added new method ListFilesInBucketWithPrefix to BusinessCloudStorage interface.
- Minor fix in AmazonS3, GoogleCloudPlatform, FacebookMessenger
- Fix in uploadFileWithContentModified for all CloudStorage Interfaces.
- Updated Yelp to use API v3.
- Add a new method to the CloudStorage interface that allows uploading files with a custom modified date
- Fix a missing Authorization header in getChildren and getChildrenPage of OneDrive
- Fix error handling in Dropbox
- Fix an issue with upload in PCloud
- pCloud added as a new integration in the Cloud Storage interface
- Fixed Google Drive path issue (when it contains backslashes)
- Bug fixes for GMail and Telegram
- Add SlackBot as a new service for the messaging interface
- Amazon S3 fix
- Added Advance Request to Messaging Services
- Added Send Caurosel Method to Messaging Interface
- Added New Messaging Interfaces (Facebook, Viber)
- Fixed Amazon S3 pagination issue
- Fixed for CloudStorage (OneDrive, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox)
- Fixed OneDrive Business
- Added Messaging Interface (Telegram, Line)
- Initial release