Please sign in to comment.
More replay preparation.
* Implemented closedListeners in Archiver. * Added some descriptions to timber.proto. * Logserver will not attempt to send "sync" messages to it's handlers. These should be ignored. * MetadataHandler no longer writes a new file on startup, but will according to design only append if the file exists. * TimberClientPipelineFactory now holds only one instance of TimberClientHandler, so shutdown is called on the same instance which is started.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 31 additions and 15 deletions.
- +3 −0 log/src/main/protobuf/timber.proto
- +3 −1 timber/src/main/java/org/cloudname/timber/client/TimberClientPipelineFactory.java
- +24 −12 timber/src/main/java/org/cloudname/timber/server/Dispatcher.java
- +1 −1 timber/src/main/java/org/cloudname/timber/server/handler/archiver/MetadataHandler.java
- +0 −1 timber/src/test/java/org/cloudname/timber/client/TimberClientTest.java