A Toolkit for Modeling and Simulation of Resource Management Techniques in Internet of Things, Edge and Fog Computing Environments
iFogSim Tutorial Examples
Access from https://github.com/Cloudslab/iFogSimTutorials
Please check the
improv branch for latest changes. Master branch has been left intact until complete testing.
How to run iFogSim ?
- Create a Java project in Eclipse.
- Inside the project directory, initialize an empty Git repository with the following command
- Add the Git repository of iFogSim as the
git remote add origin https://github.com/Cloudslab/iFogSim
- Pull the contents of the repository to your machine.
git pull origin master
- Include the JARs (except the CloudSim ones) to your Eclipse project.
- Run the example files (e.g. VRGame.java) to get started.
Harshit Gupta, Amir Vahid Dastjerdi , Soumya K. Ghosh, and Rajkumar Buyya, iFogSim: A Toolkit for Modeling and Simulation of Resource Management Techniques in Internet of Things, Edge and Fog Computing Environments, Software: Practice and Experience (SPE), Volume 47, Issue 9, Pages: 1275-1296, ISSN: 0038-0644, Wiley Press, New York, USA, September 2017.
Redowan Mahmud and Rajkumar Buyya, Modelling and Simulation of Fog and Edge Computing Environments using iFogSim Toolkit, Fog and Edge Computing: Principles and Paradigms, Wiley Press, New York, USA, 2018 (in press).