What is libqb?
libqb is a library with the primary purpose of providing high-performance, reusable features for client-server architecture, such as logging, tracing, inter-process communication (IPC), and polling.
libqb is not intended to be an all-encompassing library, but instead provide focused APIs that are highly tuned for maximum performance for client-server applications.
For more information, see:
You can build it yourself with the following commands:
$ make doxygen $ firefox ./doc/html/index.html
- glib-2.0-devel (If you want to build the glib example code)
- check-devel (If you want to run the tests)
- doxygen and graphviz (If you want to build the doxygen man pages or html manual)
Source Control (GIT)
git clone git://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb.git
Installing from source
$ ./autogen.sh $ ./configure $ make $ sudo make install
How you can help
If you find this project useful, you may want to consider supporting its future development. There are a number of ways to support the project.
- Test and report issues.
- Help others on the email@example.com mailing list.
- Contribute documentation, examples and test cases.
- Contribute patches.
- Spread the word.