Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Folders/pages support! No more games limit. hakchi2 will automatically create folders and sort games alphabetically. Tested with 600+ ROMs. Everything working fine including savestates. You can select maximum games per page/folder but it's recommended to limit it to 30-35.
- Multistep uploading. NES Mini can't handle huge kernel with hundreds of ROMs. So hakchi2 will split it up and upload in sequence. Just follow onscreen instructions.
- Mass cover downloading. You can download covers for all games at once using first image on Google. You can find this feature in "File" menu.
- IPS patcher can enlarge ROMs now ("index out of bounds" bug fixed).
- New patches for problem games.
- New confirmed mapper - 86. Also games with mappers 88, 95 and 206 will be patched automatically.
- Global command line arguments. You can add some argument(s) for all games at once, including original ones. For example: add "--ppu-palette=2" to make all games black and white.
- Support for ZIP, 7z and RAR archives. You don't need unpack every ROM now.
- Support for some bad ROMs with invalid size.
- Full Famicom Mini support: Japanese font and customizable original games list (thanks to xsnake!)
- Autofire! Enable it via menu, hold Select+A/B for a second to enable autofire on A/B. Also X/Y buttons on classic controller will act as autofire A/B.
- Start button simulation for second controller. Hold Up+A+B to press Start. It's workaround for some USA games on Famicom Mini. Don't forget to enable it via menu.
- Option to disable menu music.
- Minor design fixes.
- Other minor improvements.