It's very experimental version. There are many things need to do from the scratch since I discovered new data transfer method on NES Mini. But I don't want you to wait so long. I added new transfer method but left the old interface. Also I'm not sure that many people want new versions since hype train is gone :)
Warning: If you updating from previous version hakchi2 will ask you to reinstall custom kernel. It's normal :)
Warning 2: If you used clovershell mod before, update it to the last version for correct work: https://github.com/ClusterM/clovershell-daemon/releases
Or delete it from "user_mods" folder before custom kernel flashing. Elsewhere old buggy version will be installed instead new one.
So, what's new
- Main modification - new transfer method. It's very fast. You can upload 300 MBytes of games in ~1.5-2 minutes. Also you don't need to hold reset and switch your NES Mini on/off. Just connect it to PC and turn on as usual.
- It's possible to change settings without re-uploading games.
- New driver installer should work on all Windows versions since XP. Please report me about any problems.
- Also better compatibility with Windows XP.
- You can drag'n'drop box art to main window now.
- Also it's possible to drag'n'drop module files.
- Automatic NES Mini/Famicom Mini detection.
- New hacked clovercon driver allows to use most (or all?) 3rd party classic controllers now.
- Autofire working for X/Y buttons too now (enable in menu and hold select+X or select+Y for a second).
- USB library changed to LibWinUsb, it's more portable.
- New game consoles, new images (thanks to NeoRame!)
- Many minor bugfixes and improvements.
P.S. Don't forget to update RetroArch mod: https://github.com/ClusterM/retroarch-clover/releases :)
P.P.S. Write me if you want to translate hakchi2 to your language: email@example.com