Not so many changes, just a bunch of critical fixes:
- Using internal games packing instead of external "tar" util, it will fix "Can't pack games" error.
- RAM memory usage optimizations, hakchi2 should work fine on x86 systems now.
- Possible memory leak fix during folder navigation (testing required).
- Free flash memory space automatic check and basic memory usage statistics when not enough flash memory available.
- clovercon driver creates /dev/clovercon1 and /dev/clovercon2 now, you can read current buttons state from it, it's useful for some scripts.
- Translations to German, Greek, Spain, Italian and Polish languages. Write if you want to help with translation.
Also check for new RetroArch mod: https://github.com/ClusterM/retroarch-clover/releases/tag/0.7