Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- SNES Classic Mini support.
- Automatic ROM conversion to special SNES Classic Mini's format. ~75% of games are working fine. You can use RetroArch mod for problem games.
- For expert users: you can select SNES game and press Ctrl+Alt+E to show hidden Preset ID editor.
- Individual profiles for different consoles, so you can use the same hakchi2 for both NES, SNES, Famicom and Super Famicom. You can select console type using "Settings menu".
- 7-Zip compression support for all platforms and emulators. You can compress or decompress any game using only one checkbox.
- Group operations. Now you can select multiple games in the main window, right click on them and do mass compression or mass cover downloading only for selected games. Hold control to select individual games.
- For expert users: NAND dump, NAND-B dump and memboot features. Don't use it if you don't known what is it.
- Some bugfixes and refactoring.
Instructions for new users:
- Install this app using hakchi2_web_installer.exe
- Run it
- Follow instructions
Instructions for old users:
- It's recommended to revert your console to stock state first, use "Uninstall" feature in "Kernel" menu
- Reinstall custom kernel again
- hakchi2_web_installer.exe - installer for non-portable version (recommended).
- hakchi2.zip - classic portable version.
- hakchi2_debug.zip - dubug version with verbose logging, download it to create bugreport for me.